Golfers who would like to play 18 holes may book online for 9 holes only. On check in (subject to availability) the additional 9 holes may be booked and paid as per the 18 hole rates (click here to see rates).
Rules & Regulations
- If a public holiday falls on a weekday, weekend rates apply for the whole day.
- Where a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the following Monday will be a public holiday.
- Golfers may book their preferred Tee Time online via Champions Golf’s Website.
- All online bookings must be paid at the time of booking through Paypal by either Credit / Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard).
- Guaranteed Tee Times can only be secured with payment.
- Golfers may book online for up until one year in advance.
- Bookings can be made 2 hours in advance before Tee time.
- Once paid online, you will receive a receipt email with a QR Code.
- Golfer will be allocated the next available tee time if he shows up late.
- Golfers Must book and pay for a minimum of 2 golfers online per flight / Tee Time.
- If Golfers wish to book an exclusive Tee Time, the minimum number per flight must be 2 persons.
- If you book 3 or less players, the Starter and/or Management has the right to (slot) additional players into your flight.
- Single Golfers may only book a tee time online where there are already 2 persons booked.
- You can only enjoy an exclusive flight, if you booked and paid for 4 golfers. Should you only booked 2 or 3 balls, the same tee time will be available for an additional 1 or 2 golfers to book or join in the flight.
Pull Trolleys, Electric trolleys & Buggies Pull Trolleys, Electric trolleys & Buggies are to be paid for on registration at the pro-shop.
- A maximum of 2 Golfer is allowed on 1 Buggy at any time.
- No Reservation of Buggy.
- Buggy Rental is based on First Come First Serve Basis, however, priority will be given to golfers with medical conditions followed by the order of Tee time booked.
Walk-Ins Walk-In Bookings will not be allowed until further notice. Phone Bookings Phone Bookings will not be allowed until further notice. Golfers who wish to play 18 holes Golfers who wish to play 18 holes should book online for 9 holes. Upon Checking In at the pro-shop, you may book the additional 9 holes at a 50% discount to the rate you have paid for the original 9 holes, except for the Early Bird rate where an additional S$20.00 Nett will be charged for 2nd time nine holes. Cancellation Any cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance prior to booking and golfers will have the option to re-book tee-times or receive a credit refund.
- In case of rain/lightning and the course is closed, a rain check may be given.
- No rainchecks for Early Bird and Twilight Golf sessions.
- No credit or refunds will be made for no shows.