Tee-Off Booking System
Note: The availability of the Buggy is subject to first-come-first-serve basis. Please arrive at least 20mins before your tee-off time to check on the buggy's availability.
Golfers who wish to play for 18-holes may book online for 9-holes. Upon checking in at the pro-shop, you may book the additional 9-holes and pay the balance as per the 18-holes rates (click here to see rates).
Rules & Regulations
- Golfers may book their preferred Tee Time online via Champions Golf’s Website.
- All online bookings must be paid at time of booking through Paypal by either Credit / Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard).
- Guaranteed Tee Times can only be secured with payment.
- Golfers may book online for up until one year in advance;
- Bookings can be made 2 hours in advanced before Tee time.
- Once paid online, you will receive a receipt email with a QR Code.
- You must proceed to our Pro-Shop 30 minutes prior to your tee off for registration.
- Golfer will be allocated next available tee time if he shows up late.
- Golfers Must book and pay for a Minimum of 2 golfers online or for up to 3 or 4 players per flight / Tee Time.
- If Golfers wish to book an exclusive Tee Time, the minimum number per flight must be 3 or 4 persons.
- If booking for 2 players the Starter and or Management has the right to (slot) additional players into your flight.
- Single Golfers may only book tee time online where there are already 2 persons booked.
- At weekends and Public Holidays the minimum number, for an exclusive flight, will be 3 or 4 ball. 2 balls may book but the same time will be available for an additional 1 or 2 golfers to book.
Pull Trolleys, Electric trolleys & Buggies
- Pull Trolleys, Electric trolleys & Buggies are to be paid for on registration at the pro-shop.
- Buggies, if available, can be booked through the pro shop by Telephone on 6463 0332 or by Email on email@example.com.
- If you do not wish to book and pay online then you may walk-in and check-in with the pro shop on the next available tee time (Subject to Availability) – you will be placed on the Manual Starters Booking Sheet.
- Golfers may use the system in the Pro Shop to make an advanced tee time booking and pay either by online payment or over the counter.
- Phone bookings will still be accepted for those golfers who have a credit account or a pre-paid package. Payment/Rounds will be deducted immediately from their credit account/package. Golfers who NO SHOW for a booked Tee Time will lose their Green Fee from their package/credit account unless cancelled 24 hrs in advance.
Golfers who wish to play 18 holes
- Golfers who wish to play 18 holes should book online for 9 holes. When you have checked in at the pro-shop, you may book the additional 9 holes at a 50% discount to the rate you have paid for the original 9 holes, except for Early Bird rate where an additional S$20.00 nett will be charged for 2nd time nine holes.
- Cancellation can be made at least 24 hours in advanced prior to booking and golfers will have the option to re-book tee-times or receive a credit refund.
- In case of rain/lightning and the course is closed, a rain check may be given.
- No rain checks for Early Bird and Twilight Golf sessions.
- No credit or refunds will be made for no shows.